Using online registration Higher secondary teachers have to change their departments if required. They can apply for transfer process using the following link. http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in/transfer/
Three facilities are provided by teachers transfer process website. They are
- Master Data Update - Schools can update their mater data like available posts, vacancies and postings. Principle of school should forward the details to the directorate of higher education, Government of Kerala after through verifications.
- Apply online for Transfer - Teachers can apply online for transfers. Online application is transferred to the principal and principal should transfer the application to the directorate of higher education, Government of Kerala after through verifications.
- Transfer list and Orders - Teachers can access the promotion list and transfer list from http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in/transfer/
Teachers can access the vacancies from the link http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in/transfer/main/school_details.php
Instructions to the Applicants
- Complete and Submit the online Application.
- Take a List out of the loaded in program from this site.
- Approve this Document by the Headmaster/AEO and deliver it to the Higher Additional Directorate on or before the last time frame described.
You can post your doubts as comments for further clarifications about the Promotion or Transfer for Higher Secondary Teachers.